With the fitness industry set to be open and operation right across Australia from 9 November, Fitness Australia has today relaunched its Jobs Board, powered by Sportspeople, with a pre-Christmas offer to help business members recruit and fill a range of opportunities across the industry.
From now until Christmas all Fitness Australia business members and sole traders will get 50% off their first job listing, regardless of any previous listing. The Sportspeople ongoing 20% discount will continue to be available to all Fitness Australia business members for future job advertisements.
Sportspeople General Manager Angelique Everett said the re-launch offer was about supporting the industry to get back on its feet.
“We know the fitness industry has been doing it tough, especially in Victoria where gyms will finally reopen entirely from 9 November. To help businesses recruit and get ready for a strong 2021, Sportspeople is offering 50% off for their first job advertisement with an ongoing discount of 20% for all future listings,” Ms Everett said
“The Fitness Australia Jobs Board is an opportunity for job listings to be seen by the right people, helping businesses to fill roles quicker and find exceptional talent and industry professionals. In addition to the Fitness Australia Jobs Board, all listings are also available on the Sportspeople website, providing added exposure.”
Fitness Australia CEO Barrie Elvish said the impact of COVID-19 had been devastating for the fitness industry and as the peak industry association it is important to support members as much as possible.
“The fitness industry has been impacted considerably throughout COVID-19. Fitness Australia is not only committed to advocating on behalf of the industry but also on supporting members with financial concessions where we can, to help them get back on track,” Mr Elvish said.
“Our commitment to our members and the broader community has never been stronger – the essential role gyms and fitness facilities play in our community cannot be underestimated and we need to ensure these businesses can survive these difficult times.”
Fitness Australia member employment opportunities can be found at jobs.fitness.org.au
- The discount will apply to Jobs Market advertisements for Fitness Australia Business Members. The job must be a "fitness" job located in Australia.
- The position will be listed at the Sportspeople Jobs Market and the Fitness Australia Job Board - Two ads for the price of one!
- To receive the discount you must be a current Fitness Australia Business Member. If you run more than one fitness centre, ALL fitness centres must be Business Members to receive the discount.
- "Fitness Australia Business Member" must be checked in your customer account file - click here for instructions
- The discount will be reflected in the invoice, which is issued after the advertisement is placed.
- Advertisements must be placed directly. If an advertising agency is contracted, the discount will not apply.
- Benefits to Business Members only apply during the term of the agreement between Sportspeople and Fitness Australia.
- Discount not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotion or offer, including ad packs.