Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Operations and Member Services Manager you will be expected to undertake a diverse range of important functions.
This position reports to the QA CEO and works closely with and provides support to the Recreational Running Manager, Competitions Manager, Performance Pathways Manager and Communications and Events Manager.
In order to fulfil these broad aims, you will be expected to attend to the following specific responsibilities:
- Finance Functions: including authorisations, setting up payments, invoicing, reconciliation of accounts, online payment settlements, and tracking uniform sales. You will work closely with our bookkeeper and accountant. Experience in Xero will be an advantage.
- IT Functions: including management of the online membership system, event entry system and websites. Currently these are provided by SportsTG and Jaro.
- Communication Functions: including regular coordination of regular EDMs, personal contact and support of member clubs and Qrun event operators.
- Qrun Support: including managing the event sanctioning program and support of Qrun groups. Work closely with the Recreational Running Manager and CEO in driving the Qrun program.
- Competition Functions: including IT support for events, managing any ticketing gate staff, general assistance at State Championships, QTC and other major events.
- Work with the CEO to provide significant input into driving professionalism and innovation in key Queensland Athletics programs.
- Other functions as required from time to time for the efficient operation of Queensland Athletics