Welcome to Junior Adventures Group. We are a multi brand Education provider with leading Before and After School Care brands OSHClub, Helping Hands & Primary OSHCare.
Did you realise that your Physical Education or Sports Science qualification deems you eligible to work in the Out of School Hours Care Industry (OSHC)? Even if you are still working towards your degree, you can gain secure part-time work during the week, leaving your weekends free for your sporting or leisure pursuits.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A COORDINATOR
As the Program Coordinator you will take ownership of your very own OSHC service.
- supporting, developing & leading a team of Educators within your service,
- fostering the outstanding existing relationship with the school and community links,
- developing a program of fun, child-driven activities based on the interests and passion of children in your service, and
- planning & resourcing healthy eating menus.
WHY WORK WITH JUNIOR ADVENTURES GROUP (JAG)?
- Join a highly recognised and reputable OSHC provider with National presence.
- Monday – Friday only, keep your weekends free for your sporting & leisure pursuits.
- Contribute your hobbies & interests in the development of a activity program for the children in OSHClub services.
- We provide paid training and professional development, First Aid/CPR/Responsible Person, etc.
- Permanent part-time or full-times roles - secure, reliable employment - great work/life balance!
- Employee Assistance Program - we care about your welfare!
- Range of discounted goods & services through our employee benefits program, including movie tickets, travel, and so much more.
Generally these opportunities require the following availability:
Before School Care 7.00 - 9.00 am, Monday - Friday
After School Care 3.00 - 6.00 pm Monday - Friday, and paid administration hours per week to plan your service.
Total hours can range from 20 – 33 hours per week.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Our Coordinators require the following qualifications:
- Working towards or completed a Physical Education or Sports Science degree.
- A current Employee Working with Children's Check is also required.
Junior Adventures Group provides outside school hours’ care (OSHC) services to over 450 schools across Australia.
This includes before and after school care, holiday programs and associated management services to government, independent and Catholic primary schools. The business focuses on providing the highest quality programs in the market, which is supported by industry leading National Quality Framework.